Last Day to Apply: October 01, 2019
RV techs know a little bit about everything. They are your neighborhood “jack of all trades” who can fix just about anything dealing with electrical, plumbing, carpentry, flooring, appliance repair etc. If you can do any one of these, we’ll teach you the rest! To get started as a new RV tech in our dealership, you don’t need specific RV experience. But you do need to be handy, dedicated, responsible and professional. We run an honest shop and need honest, hard-working techs who see the value in a good day’s work for good a day’s pay.
- Examine and diagnose RV problems
- Discuss repairs with shop foreman or RV service advisor
- Communicate additional service requests to RV service advisor
- Plan work procedures in cooperation with shop foreman
- Provide labor time estimates to RV service advisor
- Monitor repair time and update RV service advisor regularly
- Maintain strict adherence to dealership policies on RV care and operation
- Complete story and/or documentation for client repairs
- Assist in mentoring RV technician trainees
- Attend company and factory training
- Keep current with factory technical bulletins
- Understand and follow federal, state and local regulations (such as disposal of hazardous waste)
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or GED (general equivalency diploma); or 1 to 3 months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Operator Driver's License & State Inspection License
Compensation is based on experience and commensurate with Fortune 500 companies.
Benefits include medical and dental insurance, vision, 401K retirement savings plan, vacation time, holidays, company paid continuing education and training. Our company maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all associates. We hire, train, promote and compensate associates on the basis of personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
About our Dealership
Paul Evert’s RV is a growing company that is looking for quality individuals to join our team of professional employees. Our company has grown over the past 51 years from a few employees to over 250 today with nine locations in Fresno, Indio, CA, Colburg OR, Fife, Milton, & Mt. Vernon, WA. Laughlin, NV, Bullhead City, Flagstaff, Mesa, AZ. We value our employees and recognize that they are our greatest assets. As we continue to grow, we are looking for career minded, goal driven individuals that are willing to work hard and accept the challenge of the opportunity.