RV Sales Associate
RV Sales Job Description
You don’t need previous sales experience to take advantage of this RV sales opportunity with unlimited earning potential. What you need is a great attitude, a talent for dealing with people and a knack for paying attention to even the smallest details. We will provide the training you need to succeed! Candidates who have excelled in this position include former business owners, competitive athletes, educators, insurance agents, and door-to-door sales, but we are open to anyone with passion, drive, and anyone with an unyielding desire to succeed.
- Understand and implement dealership sales process
- Own every aspect of the sales process (from new client prospecting to vehicle delivery)
- Present and demonstrate inventory and build value in product
- Review, update and manage daily inventory reports
- Create and execute strategies for increasing market share
- Prepare and review monthly plans with sales leadership
- Maintain Customer Service Index, Gross Average and monthly units to dealership standards
- Remain up-to-date on products, market trends and certification
- Must be familiar with Client Relationship Management (CRM) software
- To maximize earning potential; you must be willing to work weekend’s
Education and/or Experience
Previous sales experience is not necessary, but relevant education and prior sales training are a PLUS.
Compensation is based on experience and commensurate with Fortune 500 companies.
Benefits include medical and dental insurance, vision, 401K retirement savings plan, vacation time, holidays, company paid continuing education and training. Our company maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all associates. We hire, train, promote and compensate associates on the basis of personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
About our Dealership
Paul Evert’s RV is a growing company that is looking for quality individuals to join our team of professional employees. Our company has grown over the past 51 years from a few employees to over 250 today with nine locations in Fresno, Indio, CA, Colburg OR, Fife, Milton, & Mt. Vernon, WA. Laughlin, NV, Bullhead City, Flagstaff, Mesa, AZ. We value our employees and recognize that they are our greatest assets. As we continue to grow, we are looking for career minded, goal driven individuals that are willing to work hard and accept the challenge of the opportunity.