RV Service Manager
RV COUNTRY is looking for a strong committed leader is needed to come in and create an environment which controls efficiency, internal cost, profitability and can maintain positive employee relations. The Service Manager carries out responsibilities by building customer relationships, operating their department at maximum production, creating a motivating work environment and properly managing the assets of the department. This is a great opportunity if you’re driven and experienced in the RV and/or Automotive field and possess the ability to be systematic and process driven.
This position manages the daily business and work process flow for “In Shop” or “Mobile” environment; duties include but are not limited to:
- Support the RV Customer Service Philosophy and Standards
- Extensive knowledge of the RV Products
- Provide leadership in the Service Center for RV service employees
- Conduct service meetings for Safety, Technical Updates, and employee communication
- Conduct weekly product update meeting with management team
- Leadership and Customer Service qualities that exceed the norm
- Participate in employee recruitment interviews
- Key role in employee performance review process
- Oversee the scheduling of technicians and assigned work
- Oversee the management of work orders, including customer contact during the diagnostic, quoting, and repair and invoicing (or claim creation) processes
- Participate in the process of continuous improvement for customers, employees & the Company
- Maintain a respectable CSI and NPS measurement index
- Excellent communication skills
- Understand the service process
- Analysis/problem solving skills
- Team leadership and motivation skills to the service staff
- Demonstrate commitment to and creative thinking for continuous improvement
- High ability to multi-task
- Ability to develop and maintain a good business relationship with both external and internal customers
- Excellent planning, organizational and time management skills
- Ability to perform quick decisions, have a decision making process in place
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in service operations or related field preferred
- Experience in a leadership role with demonstrated ability to motivate and manage people
Education and/or Experience
Previous sales experience is not necessary, but relevant education and prior sales training are a PLUS.
Compensation is based on experience and commensurate with Fortune 500 companies.
Benefits include medical and dental insurance, vision, 401K retirement savings plan, vacation time, holidays, company paid continuing education and training. Our company maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all associates. We hire, train, promote and compensate associates on the basis of personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
About our Dealership
Paul Evert’s RV is a growing company that is looking for quality individuals to join our team of professional employees. Our company has grown over the past 51 years from a few employees to over 250 today with nine locations in Fresno, Indio, CA, Colburg OR, Fife, Milton, & Mt. Vernon, WA. Laughlin, NV, Bullhead City, Flagstaff, Mesa, AZ. We value our employees and recognize that they are our greatest assets. As we continue to grow, we are looking for career minded, goal driven individuals that are willing to work hard and accept the challenge of the opportunity.