Experienced RV Technicians Needed
RV Country is looking for experienced RV Technicians! RV Technicians are a "jack of all trades" and for the right experienced technician we offer competitive wage packages with production bonuses, vacation and full benefits to include 401K. We are looking for technicians that are wanting to join a growing company with multiple locations and oportunity for personal growth within the company. For the right candidates we are willing to discuss relocation expense reimbursement or participation depending on the circumstances, Please apply if you believe you are the right person to join our growing and successful team!
- Examine and diagnose RV problems
- Discuss repairs with shop foreman or RV service advisor
- Communicate additional service requests to RV service advisor
- Plan work procedures in cooperation with shop foreman
- Provide labor time estimates to RV service advisor
- Monitor repair time and update RV service advisor regularly
- Maintain strict adherence to dealership policies on RV care and operation
- Complete story and/or documentation for client repairs
- Assist in mentoring RV technician trainees
- Attend company and factory training
- Keep current with factory technical bulletins
- Understand and follow federal, state and local regulations (such as disposal of hazardous waste)
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or GED (general equivalency diploma); or 1 to 3 months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Operator Driver's License & State Inspection License
Compensation is based on experience and commensurate with Fortune 500 companies.
Benefits include medical and dental insurance, vision, 401K retirement savings plan, vacation time, holidays, company paid continuing education and training. Our company maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all associates. We hire, train, promote and compensate associates on the basis of personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
About our Dealership
RV Country is a growing company that is looking for quality individuals to join our team of professional employees. Our company has grown over the past 58 years from a few employees to over 300 today with ten locations in Fresno, CA, Coburg OR, Fife, Buckley, Bonney Lake & Mt. Vernon, WA. Laughlin & Sparks NV, Flagstaff, Mesa & Show Low, AZ. We value our employees and recognize that they are our greatest assets. As we continue to grow, we are looking for career minded, goal driven individuals that are willing to work hard and accept the challenge of the opportunity.