RV Sales Receptionist
Receptionist/Front Desk Greeter
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Understand and follow receptionist processes and procedures
- Perform clerical duties such as typing, proofreading, data entry, filing, photocopying, faxing and sorting mail
- Receive visitors and obtain name and nature of business
- Update company’s CRM in dealer software system
- Direct clients to lounge and refer clients to appropriate personnel for vehicle status updates
- Diffuse client concerns and direct them to the appropriate team member for assistance
- Monitor customer traffic by salesmen
- Shoot, edit and upload all RV inventory photos
This position is full time. Some weekends and holidays may be required.
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or GED; One year of office/phone experience and/or training; Candidates with an equivalent combination of education and experience will also be considered.
Compensation is hourly, based upon experience
About our Dealership
RV Country is a growing company that is looking for quality individuals to join our team of professional employees as we expand to the Reno/Sparks area! Our company has grown over the past 51 years from a few employees to over 250 today with nine locations in Fresno, CA, Coburg, OR, Fife, Buckley, & Mt. Vernon, WA. Laughlin, NV, Flagstaff, Mesa, AZ, and now Sparks, NV. We value our employees and recognize that they are our greatest assets. As we continue to grow, we are looking for career minded, goal driven individuals that are willing to work hard and accept the challenge of the opportunity.