Interior Detail person
Last Day to Apply: August 21, 2020
- Clean the interior of the recreational vehicles, including steam cleaning carpets, dusting, cleaning windows, kitchens and bathrooms
- May be asked to periodically wash the exterior of units
- Enhances the appearance of RVs to increase their sale value
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Basic shop skills are an asset
- This job can be an entry-level position for students to start their career in the RV field.
- A detailer will see a high volume of numerous kinds of RVs and therefore will become familiar with location of components among a wide variety of units
- The employer will provide all training
- Takes pride in work • Pays attention to detail • Able to take direction and see a job through with limited supervision • Willingness to learn • Good general health and physical ability
Benefits include medical and dental insurance, 401K retirement savings plan, vacation time, holidays, company paid continuing education and training. Our company maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all associates. We hire, train, promote and compensate associates on the basis of personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
About our Dealership
RV Country is a growing company that is looking for quality individuals to join our team of professional employees. Our company has grown over the past 58 years from a few employees to over 300 today with ten locations in Fresno, CA, Coburg OR, Fife, Buckley, Bonney Lake & Mt. Vernon, WA. Laughlin & Sparks NV, Flagstaff, Mesa & Show Low, AZ. We value our employees and recognize that they are our greatest assets. As we continue to grow, we are looking for career minded, goal driven individuals that are willing to work hard and accept the challenge of the opportunity.