RV Service Advisor
Top RV Dealer is looking for an experienced Service Advisor. We need you to come in and create an environment for our customers that is positive, warm, professional, and effective. The Service Advisor is responsible for building customer relationships & loyalty, creating service orders that are detailed and complete, and communicating effectively with customers, service technicians, sales, and the Service Manager. This is a great opportunity if you're driven and experienced in the RV, Automotive, and/or Marine field, and possess the ability to be energetic, friendly, detail oriented, and organized.
This position contributes to the daily business and work process flow in our busy service department. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Support the RV Customer Service Philosophy and Standards.
- Extensive knowledge of the RV Products.
- Create and maintain a positive relationship in the Service Center with RV service employees & Management.
- Participate in service meetings for Safety, Technical Updates, and employee communication.
- Attend weekly product update meeting with management team.
- Customer Service qualities that exceed the norm.
- Create work orders, including working directly with the customer during the diagnostic, quoting, repair, and invoicing (or claim creation) processes.
- Participate in the process of continuous improvement for customers, employees & the Company.
- Maintain a respectable CSI measurement index.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Understand the service process.
- Analysis/problem solving skills.
- Demonstrate commitment to and creative thinking for continuous improvement.
- High ability to multi-task.
- Ability to develop and maintain a good business relationship with both external and internal customers.
- Excellent planning, organizational and time management skills.
Education and/or Experience
- Minimum 2 years' experience in RV, Automotive, or Marine service operations or related field preferred.
- High School Diploma or GED.
Compensation is based on experience and commensurate with Fortune 500 companies. Hourly plus commission.
Benefits include medical and dental insurance, vision, 401K retirement savings plan, vacation time, holidays, company paid continuing education and training. Our company maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all associates. We hire, train, promote and compensate associates on the basis of personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
About our Dealership
RV Country is a growing company that is looking for quality individuals to join our team of professional employees. Our company has grown over the past 58 years from a few employees to over 300 today with ten locations in Fresno, CA, Coburg OR, Fife, Buckley, Bonney Lake & Mt. Vernon, WA. Laughlin & Sparks NV, Flagstaff, Mesa & Show Low, AZ. We value our employees and recognize that they are our greatest assets. As we continue to grow, we are looking for career minded, goal driven individuals that are willing to work hard and accept the challenge of the opportunity.