RV Parts Shipping and Receiving Clerk
Mount Vernon, Washington
Shipping and Receiving Clerk
RV Country has an outstanding opportunity for a results-focused, highly driven and experienced Shipping and Receiving Clerk.
We are looking for a team player that will be trained in parts inventory managing, parts sales, cashiering, parts run to our local vendors, orientating customers on parts for the RV industry ect.
Pay starts at minimum wage with room for growth!
Schedule: Tuesday through Saturday 8am-5pm after 2 months of training. **Will start Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm for 2 month training schedule.**
- Receive shipments and verify both the order and the quantities
- Fill "will call" orders
- Pick parts for counter salesmen
- Maintain receiving and shipping records
- Break out and organize shipments, ready for stocking
- Assist in putting up stock
- Assist in maintenance of bins and equipment
- Assist in arrangement of department, including movement of bins as needed
- Supervise returned parts and maintain separate storage area for such parts
- Keep all bins, aisles and storage areas clean and clearly labeled
- Demonstrates behaviors consistent with the Company's Vision, Mission, and Values in all interactions with customers, co-workers and suppliers
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and safety standards
- Must meet company's requirements for employment
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information
- One year of experience in a dealership position
- Ability to interpret vendor catalogs
- Ability to use parts department computer system and calculator
- Excellent oral and in written communication skills
- Ability to operate an automobile
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions:
- Ability to withstand prolonged periods of computer usage and/or data entry
- Ability to stand, walk and/or sit for prolonged periods
- Ability to work in various working conditions both indoors and outdoors, including but not limited to extreme heat and/or cold, and rain
- Ability to kneel, bend, and/or reach above the shoulders
High School Diploma or equivalent
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to grip, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; talk or hear; and taste or smell. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move more than 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and ability to adjust focus.
Benefits include medical and dental insurance, 401K retirement savings plan, vacation time, holidays, company paid continuing education and training. Our company maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all associates. We hire, train, promote and compensate associates on the basis of personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
About our Dealership
RV Country is a growing company that is looking for quality individuals to join our team of professional employees. Our company has grown over the past 58 years from a few employees to over 300 today with ten locations in Fresno, CA, Coburg OR, Fife, Buckley, Bonney Lake & Mt. Vernon, WA. Laughlin & Sparks NV, Flagstaff, Mesa & Show Low, AZ. We value our employees and recognize that they are our greatest assets. As we continue to grow, we are looking for career minded, goal driven individuals that are willing to work hard and accept the challenge of the opportunity.