RV Service Receptionist
Posted On: July 30, 2020
RV Service Department Receptionist
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Understand and follow receptionist processes and procedures
- Perform clerical duties such as typing, proofreading, data entry, filing, photocopying
- Receive visitors and obtain name and nature of business
- Update company’s CRM in dealer software system
- Direct clients to lounge and refer clients to appropriate personnel for vehicle status updates
- Diffuse client concerns and direct them to the appropriate team member for assistance
- Monitor customer traffic by Service Advisor
This position is full time Monday through Friday. Some weekends and holidays may be required.
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or GED; One year of office/phone experience and/or training; Candidates with an equivalent combination of education and dealer experience will also be considered.
Compensation is hourly, based upon experience
About our Dealership
RV Country is a growing company that is looking for quality individuals to join our team of professional employees. Our company has grown over the past 58 years from a few employees to over 300 today with ten locations in Fresno, CA, Coburg OR, Fife, Buckley, Bonney Lake & Mt. Vernon, WA. Laughlin & Sparks NV, Flagstaff, Mesa & Show Low, AZ. We value our employees and recognize that they are our greatest assets. As we continue to grow, we are looking for career minded, goal driven individuals that are willing to work hard and accept the challenge of the opportunity.